The Krysta Hankee Memorial Fund was founded in 2007 in memory of twenty-two year old Krysta Hankee. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit – EIN# 26-1168076.
The Fund has three missions:
- To maintain the “Krysta Cares (KC) Flight Club” to implement worthy community building and family support initiatives.
- To provide Leadership and Community Service Scholarships to worthy students.
- To increase Organ Donation awareness and increase registration.
- The Board of Directors will maintain & support the “Krysta Cares (KC) Flight Club” initiative for the purpose of identifying needs within the community, partnering with service providers & awarding Giant Gas gift cards for specific purposes identified & supported by the Board.
- The Krysta Hankee Memorial Fund seeks to identify Northwestern Lehigh graduating high school seniors and Lehigh Carbon Community College students who exemplify the same community strengthening traits we all saw in Krysta Hankee.
These traits include: a strong sense of friendship and commitment, scholastic achievement & service to the community
- We will inform and educate the community highlighting the benefits of Organ, Tissue & Corneal Donation. Krysta Hankee was an Organ, Tissue & Corneal Donor saving the lives of 5 strangers and enhancing the loves of many others.